From July 1st to August 31st, 2016 Heritage Shops will be offering visitors a chance to receive a FREE 4" Plush Puffin. Just earn 6 stamps at any of our 11 locations through site visits and bonus activities! Once you earn your 6th stamp, you can turn your passport in for your very own puffin! Passports can be picked up at one of our locations, or you can print your own at home.
Visit our Flight Crew at participating locations:
- 309 Water Street, St. John's
- 158 Duckworth Street, St. John's
- St. John's Int'l Airport (Departing passengers only)
- Cape Spear, just outside St. John's
- Cabot Tower, Signal Hill, St. John's
- Castle Hill, Placentia
- Ryan Premises, Bonavista
- Port au Choix, Western Newfoundland
- L'Anse aux Meadows, Northern Peninsula
National Historic Sites
- Hawthorne Cottage, Brigus
- Red Bay, Labrador
Meet Percy Puffin!
Percy Puffin is the lovable mascot of the Puffin Passport Program. He will be traveling the province this summer to tell everyone about his fun program, and having lots of adventures along the way!