The Signal Hill Heritage Shop in Cabot Tower is reopened and we’re throwing a celebration!
Come join us on the first floor of Cabot Tower to celebrate! Our Heritage Shop will be giving away FREE Newfoundland and Labrador calendars to the first 100 customers, you can enter to win a gift basket filled with beautiful local products and you can sample our delicious chocolate covered wildberries from Dark Tickle.
There’s lots to do and see on The Hill, you could spend the whole day exploring it all!
- Join us for the official ribbon cutting and a historical rifle firing (8:30am)
- Take a photo with Parks Canada’s iconic red chairs at Cabot Tower and #ShareTheChair on social media
- Learn the history of Signal Hill National Historic Site at the Visitor Centre (10:00am to 6:00pm)
- View a performance of the Signal Hill Tattoo (11:00am and 3:00pm)
- Tag along on the daily tour (1:30pm)
- Experience the adventure of Ghosts of Signal Hill (8:00pm)
- Explore the many beautiful hiking trails winding around the rugged landscape
- Browse the Heritage Shop before it closes for the night (8:30am to 9:00pm)