Assistant Retail Operations Manager – One-year Maternity Leave Replacement
The Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador is seeking applicants for Assistant Retail Operations Manager (AROM) for a one-year term.
Position: full-time (40 Hours per week) with overtime as required
Benefits: RRSP and Medical
Annual Salary: $32,000
Duties Include: Assist Retail Operations Manager in the overall management of the Historic Sites Association of Newfoundland and Labrador (HSA) retail operations.
There are ten retail stores, an art gallery and a warehouse.
Primary responsibilities include, maximize sales, inventory management and controls, human resource management (especially training), technical support, marketing, merchandising management and client engagement. Some travel is required seasonally.
- Supervisory experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Airport security clearance (upon hire)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency in the operation of office and shop procedures including merchandising, report writing, staff training, customer service and more
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Human resource management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Physical ability to lift and transport up to 50lbs
The Historic Sites Association is a local non-profit organization with a mandate to present the heritage and history of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Applications must be submitted by: March 4th, 2016
To Apply: Use e-mail subject “AROM”
Attach resume and cover letter and email to email@example.com