Ambassador Award Program
To be considered for the Ambassador Program, will have to completed their Heritage Fair project on Newfoundland and Labrador’s role in World War I. 19 outstanding projects will be selected at regional Heritage Fairs across the province. The chosen students will visit Beaumont-Hamel for the annual July 1st ceremony, visit significant European sites where the Royal Newfoundland Regiment fought, and spend time in the five communities that are home to the bronze caribou monuments, the official memorial to the Regiment.
- Attend public school in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Registered in Grade 7 to Level III
- Submit a WWI themed project
- Be adjudicated at a Regional Heritage Fair
- Not received Ambassador Award previously